For Finextra's free daily newsletter, breaking news and flashes and weekly job board.
Bank of Finland payment statistics 2015 out - better late than never.. (anybody seen similar figures from other countries - and better if compared to population, number of enterprises and GDP..)?
- slow economy reflected in volumes
- cash on its way out
- domestic direct debit now part of e-invoicing (best model for all involved)
- e-commerce direct payments dominates totally in Finland (cards share under 7%..)
- excellent growth in e-id service (e-banking passwords re-used - familiar and trusted tool especially important for saving tax payer's money and nerves in public sector services). Growth from 56 to 69 m transactions! 12 transactions per
- 6,2 m e-banking contracts by 5,5 m citizens - 4m of these receive e-invoices
- in practise all enterprises have signed up for e-invoicing - volume up from 185 to 218m!! close to 50% now in structured form (e-mailed PDFs of course not counted as e-invoices)
World records! Or anybody challenging?
Chairman/Founding member, board member
Transmeri, Demos, Real Time Economy Program,MyData
04 Nov 2008
11 Nov 2019
This post is from a series of posts in the group:
A discussion of trends in innovation management within financial institutions, and the key processes, technology and cultural shifts driving innovation.