Back by popular demand, get ready for the return of the Finextra Twitterview.
This time we are speaking to IBM's Mike Hobday who will be chatting with the Twitterarti about banks, customers, innovation & the high level of change affecting financial services.
- When: May 8th, at 14:30 UK Time
- Who: Follow @Finextra and @bluzco
- How: Watch the hashtag #finxlive
@Finextra will be asking Mike (among other questions)
- What are some of the challenges banks face when they try to create a customer-centric business model?
- How does a bank respond to individual 'behavioural triggers' without imposing on the privacy of the customer? #finxlive
- How big a threat are the so-called 'non-bank competitors' to traditional banks?
Join us on #finxlive and ask some of your own questions.
Watch Mike discuss how banks can develop a customer centric business model in this video.