Olympics & Fintech -
Olympics is a mega event with multiple ecosystems / dimensions within: -
- On one hand there is a sports event with participation from across the world
- There is a dimension of travel & tourism
- Loads of content is created and consumed
- There is a whole range of merchandise, branded products and services that will be transacted
All the above fuels commerce and can be effectively enabled with the 3F: Future Fintech Framework vision. Let us see how
- Banks & Fintechs can quickly create apps with curated travel experience, ticketing features, content with appropriate payments, insurance and related features which are in a flow.
- There can be alerts and gamification based on how well the customer engages and uses the apps / features.
- Use case can be richly enabled through FDLC (FIntech Digital Lifecycle)
- System components, functionalities, quick partnerhsips & integrations can be enabled through
FLARE (Fintech Logical Architechture) & FAM (Fintech API Marketplace)
The benefit will truly enable a engaging, personalised & rich experience to help build loyalty with existing customers, whilst being a differentiator to get new customers.
That is the true digital approach to quickly capitalise on the opportunity, that is enabled through 3F: Future Fintech Framework (3F). Read more on https://www.finextra.com/blogposting/20210/3f-future-fintech-framework or write to us at
email@example.com to know more on how to
get the 3F Edge for winning in the digital world.