It is not too late to register for our web cast on risk and regulation in financial services - Be Afraid or Be Ready - sponsored by Adobe.
The live event will take place at 14:00 BST on Thursday, 10 September 2009.
Regulatory reporting has long been seen as an onerous and manually intensive process. The threat of more frequent and more detailed reporting may serve to magnify this burden. While events of the past 12-18 months have stressed the need for a return to common
sense risk management, at all levels of the organisation, what does this signify in reality? Does it simply relate back to data availability, capture and delivery?
These themes will be discussed during this live and interactive webcast, featuring some of the industry's top thought leaders in financial risk management.
Brought to you by Finextra and Adobe, this free hour and a 15 minute long session will look at how risk managers at financial firms are dealing with the current risk and regulatory environment.
Our panel of experts will debate and present on whether banks should be afraid of increased regulatory pressure or ready for it.
Register now to hear from, and ask questions of:
- David Clark, Chairman of the Wholesale Markets Brokers' Association (moderator)
- Matt Clay, Senior Analyst at Financial Insights
- Barbara Ridpath, Chief Executive at the International Centre for financial Regulation
- Myles Allison, Senior Director at Financial Industry Regulatory Authority International
- Alan Banks, Managing Director, Northern Europe at Adobe