Listen to Finextra, Experian and industry experts on-demand, as we discuss how to help banks help the customer.
Making open banking work for the customer requires focus on an end goal and a commitment to becoming a data-first organisation. Data empowers banks to transform their business models and service. The increased competition and sharing of data brought about by open banking is also about empowerment of the consumer. The data is, after all, their own.
Keeping the data secure, and making it accessible through APIs is one thing, giving customers tools with which to better manage their financial affairs is another.
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with Experian, to hear industry experts discuss:
- Integrating APIs with end-to-end security and visibility
- Leveraging data for increased visibility
- Using transactional and behavioural data to empower both bank and customer
- Anna Milne - Editor, Finextra
- Robert Haslingden - Head of Product Marketing, Experian
- Philip Grady - MD, Castlight
- Mark Hartley - Founding Partner of BankiFI and Advisor to the board of Nationwide, BankiFI/Nationwide