........Echoing Chris Skinner's comments, pre-paid is a very attractive market with fantastic potential. Other interesting facts about the taget market of 18 - 34 year old UK folk include:
- Est. annual spending power of £500 - £35,000
- Mobile , networked communities/packs
- Believers in "Causes"
- Little interest in politics
- Active social life
- Techno friendly
- Wealth creators of the future... well , some of them!
- Ready for responsibly priced and managed payment products
So how about this for a multiple personality pre-paid proposition for 18 - 25 year olds ?
- pre-paid, entry level card, multi-channel top ups
- debit upgrade, keep same card number feature
- revolving credit add-on at age of 21
- Rewards for responsible usage (e.g. free SMS,MMS / downloads)
- Donates X in profits to preferred "cause"
- 24X7 online Self-service & customizable
- Available through multiple issuing channels (My Space, Youtube, Google etc, local Indian / Chineese, music/fashion stores)
- Plastic, wrist watch, wrist band, key fob, mobile phone formats
Global Copy Rights Reserved by yours truly.