Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD) today re-elected the board of directors at the company's annual meeting.
In addition, the board declared the second- quarter cash dividend and re-elected company officers.
Re-elected to the board of directors were:
- Louis V. Bockius III, retired chairman, Bocko Incorporated, North Canton.
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati.
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Partners, LLC, Aspen, Colo.
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, director, TranSpend, Inc., Palm Bay, Fla.
- Phillip B. Lassiter, non-executive chairman of the board, Ambac Financial Group, Inc., New York.
- John N. Lauer, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated, Canton, Ohio.
- William F. Massy, president, The Jackson Hole Higher Education Group, Inc., Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Eric J. Roorda, former chairman, Procomp Amazonia Industria Eletronica, S.A., Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Thomas W. Swidarski, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated, Canton.
- Henry D.G. Wallace, former group vice president and chief financial officer, Ford Motor Company, Detroit.
- Alan J. Weber, retired chairman and chief executive officer, U.S. Trust Corporation, New York.
DIEBOLD DECLARED CASH DIVIDEND
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 21.5 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, June 2, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, May 12.
In addition, the board of directors re-elected the corporate officers: Thomas W. Swidarski, president and chief executive officer; Kevin J. Krakora, executive vice president and chief financial officer; Michael J. Hillock, president, international; David Bucci, senior vice president, customer solutions group; Dennis M. Moriarty, senior vice president, global security division; James L. M. Chen, vice president and managing director, Asia Pacific; John M. Crowther, vice president, chief information officer; Warren W. Dettinger, vice president, general counsel and secretary; Michael R. Moore, vice president and corporate controller; William E. Rosenberg, vice president, corporate development; Sheila M. Rutt, vice president, chief human resources officer and Robert J. Warren, vice president and treasurer. Newly elected corporate officers include Charles E. Ducey, Jr., senior vice president, global development and services; George S. Mayes, Jr., senior vice president, global manufacturing and supply chain; M. Scott Hunter, vice president, chief tax officer; and John D. Kristoff, vice president, chief communications officer.