Source: United Fintech
United Fintech has announced its Advisory Board, with the appointment of six world-class experts who will play a key role in the global expansion of the fast-growth firm launched by Christian Frahm to help banks, hedge funds and asset managers to accelerate their transition to a digital world through access to fintechs specialising in capital markets.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
- Russel Levi - 25 years’ experience heading up Sales at Bloomberg and SuperDerivatives; responsible for building Bloomberg’s European business.
- Michel André - CTO at Saxo Bank for 14 years and widely regarded as one of Europe’s leading IT architects.
- Rasmus Jensen - Specialist in corporate leadership and digital transformation, instrumental in the significant growth of Templafy’s commercial team.
- Peter Korsholm - successful investor, former partner at EQT and 12 years at the firm which is one of Europe’s most successful Private Equity firms with $80 billion AUM.
- Jannik Kruse Petersen - 20 years in investment banking and private equity and a successful private fintech investor.
- Morten Jensen - Leading legal expert, Head of Capital Markets and M&A at Bruun Hjejle, advising clients such as Goldman Sachs and EQT.
Peter Korsholm, Jannik Kruse Petersen and Morten Jensen are also investors in United Fintech.
Christian Frahm, Founder and CEO, United Fintech says, “We have strengthened our exceptional team with an outstanding Advisory Board to provide further scrutiny and consultancy, particularly in terms of our strategic fintech acquisitions. Our Advisory Board comprises of world class leaders in their respective fields, including highly experienced and talented M&A experts and fintech leaders. I feel very humbled and honoured that, at this early stage for United Fintech, such eminent experts have chosen to support our vision and join our journey.”
Russel Levi, Advisory Board member, adds, “I am excited and feel privileged to be part of such a talented and experienced Advisory Board. The capital markets industry largely runs using legacy technology and data provided by a small number of outdated providers with inflexible and expensive business models. The status quo is ripe for disruption by nimble start-ups with strong engineering credentials.
“Christian is an incredibly ambitious and successful visionary and has established United Fintech with a clear plan to enable banks and hedge funds worldwide to have easy access to innovative capital markets solutions and to help proven but small fintechs accelerate their growth globally and realise their true potential.”
United Fintech plans to acquire and scale a range of pioneering small to medium-sized engineering-led fintech companies, all with a proven capital markets product; and to partner with banks and financial institutions to help them to access and onboard these innovative digital technologies.
To date, the firm has acquired two fintech firms, NetDania and TTMZero and plans to have an extensive fintech portfolio including products ranging from trading platforms, liquidity management and regulatory reporting tools through to AI and machine learning applications, Big Data tools, institutional Blockchain, Bots and Virtual Assistants.