The Nasdaq OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announces the appointment of nine directors to The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC, Nasdaq OMX PHLX LLC, and Nasdaq OMX BX, Inc. Boards. Directors serve a one-year term.
The name and title of directors appointed to the Boards of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC, NASDAQ OMX PHLX LLC and NASDAQ OMX BX, Inc. are highlighted below:
• Leonard J. Amoruso, Executive Vice President of KCG Holdings, Inc
• Daniel Bigelow, President and Managing Partner of Monadnock Capital Management L.P
• Michael J. Curran, retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Boston Stock Exchange
• Merit E. Janow, Dean, Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs
• William M. Lyons, retired President and Chief Executive Officer, American Century Companies, Inc.
• John D. Markese, Vice Chairman, American Association of Individual Investors
• A. Douglas Melamed, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Intel Corporation
• Eric W. Noll, Executive Vice President, Transaction Services, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.
• Wendy S. White, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania