The Smart Card Alliance today announced its 2011-2012 board and seven-member executive committee.
Elections were held during the 10th Annual Smart Card Alliance Government Conference, taking place this week through November 4th at the Ronald Reagan International Trade Center in Washington, DC.
"Our executive committee and board represent experts and leaders across the entire smart card industry, including government, enterprise, transit, payments and healthcare markets," said Randy Vanderhoof, executive director of the Smart Card Alliance. "The diversity and collaboration amongst our leadership will keep us at the forefront of the industry and enhance our ability to create educational resources like white papers, web seminars and conferences."
The Smart Card Alliance elected executive committee is made up of the following board members:
- Chair: Willy Dommen, Accenture
- Vice Chair: Garfield Smith, Oberthur Technologies
- Treasurer: Paul Legacki, Infineon Technologies
- Assistant Treasurer: Brian Russell, Giesecke & Devrient
- Secretary: Greg Garback, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Assistant Secretary: Wendy Humphrey, Bank of America
- Technology Vice Chair: Neville Pattinson, Gemalto
"I am looking forward to working along with Randy Vanderhoof and the Alliance membership on projects that push the Smart Card Alliance further into the position as the leading resource on the security and privacy-enhancing uses of smart card technology," said new Chair Willy Dommen, Accenture.
Other newly elected or returning members to the Alliance board:
- Greg Boardman, Ingenico
- Kirk Brafford, Deloitte
- Frazier Evans, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bob Gilson, U.S. Department of Defense/Defense Manpower Data Center
- Dale Grogan, LifeMed ID Inc.
- Simon Hurry, Visa Inc.
- John Mears, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Oliver Manahan, MasterCard Worldwide
- Dominic Morea, First Data Corporation
- Dori Skelding, Chase Card Services
- Keith Ward, Northrop Grumman Corporation