Lloyds TSB Group plc today announces the Group Executive Committee which will lead the combined Group next year pending shareholder, court and regulatory approvals of the HBOS acquisition.
As announced previously, Sir Victor Blank will be Chairman and Eric Daniels will be Chief Executive of the enlarged Group.
Eric Daniels, Group Chief Executive, Lloyds TSB said: 'It is extremely important in today's market conditions that our prudent approach to risk and our customer relationship focus is maintained. I am therefore proposing a similar structure to that which we have successfully employed within Lloyds TSB over the past few years with one important addition. I have decided to create a new division 'Wealth & International' as I believe we have significant growth potential in this area.'
The following Board and Company Secretary appointments will be made;
- Helen Weir will be appointed Group Executive Director of UK Retail Banking.
- Truett Tate will be appointed Group Executive Director of Wholesale.
- Archie Kane will be appointed Group Executive Director of Insurance and will represent the new board in Scotland.
- Tim Tookey will be appointed Group Finance Director.
- Harry Baines will be appointed General Counsel and Company Secretary.
In addition to the Executive Directors named above, the following Group Executive Committee appointments will be made;
- Jo Dawson will be appointed Wealth and International Director.
- Carol Sergeant will be appointed Chief Risk Officer.
- Angie Risley will be appointed Group Human Resources Director.
- Chris Wiscarson will be appointed Group Integration Director.
- Director of IT and Operations will be announced in due course.
Sir Victor Blank, Chairman, Lloyds TSB said: 'We are delighted to be able to appoint a leadership team with such a depth of experience and expertise from within both Lloyds TSB and HBOS. I can say in all confidence that the new organisation will be led by an exceptionally strong team and one that I believe will deliver our strategic aim to create the UK's leading financial services company.'
These appointments are subject to formal FSA approval and will become effective upon the completion of the HBOS acquisition.