IntegraSys today announced the executive team that will lead the organization as it launches its new strategy in 2004 as a part of Fiserv, Inc.
In addition to President Scott Butler, the IntegraSys executive team includes six existing positions now considered officer-level roles and the addition of a chief financial officer (CFO), chief information officer (CIO) and human resources officer. Each will serve as an officer and senior vice president of IntegraSys and report to Butler.
- Dave Foster, CFO: A recent addition to IntegraSys, Foster will be responsible for all finance, accounting, billing, purchasing and facilities management for IntegraSys. He has led financial activities for Efficient Networks, Inc., a Dallas-based broadband solutions company and Service Payment Plan, Inc., a Chicago-based vehicle service contract finance company, and has worked for financial institutions in Asia and the United States. Foster joined IntegraSys in late 2003.
- Kay L. Hughes, PHR, Senior Vice President, Human Resources: In this newly created role, Hughes will be responsible for directing all employee-focused programs, including payroll, benefits, recruiting, performance management and recognition, and will focus on automating tools, policies and processes. Hughes joined IntegraSys last summer, bringing 18 years of human resources expertise in executive development, mergers and acquisitions, benefits, employment, employee relations and counseling.
- David P. Turner, CIO: Turner, who was recently promoted to this newly created role, will strive to make the organization even more productive by driving product technology direction and managing all internal systems and corporate delivery initiatives for IntegraSys. Turner has been a part of IntegraSys and its previous parent company, EDS, for more than 15 years, working with credit unions and the financial industry in various technology roles the entire time.
- Sara Brooks, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Marketing and Offering Development: Brooks has the responsibility to define, develop, manage and communicate the IntegraSys strategic roadmap and help ensure the IntegraSys product and service portfolio is redefining industry standards. Brooks has more than a decade of financial industry experience with IntegraSys and EDS in the areas of strategy, business planning, mergers and acquisitions, marketing and offerings development.
- Bryan Jeffrey (Jeff) Givens, Senior Vice President, Sales: Givens will be responsible for new sales for IntegraSys and will represent the division on all Fiserv sales committees and initiatives. Givens has more than 15 years of experience in information technology (IT) business development, sales and operations for IntegraSys and EDS.
The following individuals have also been named senior vice presidents for IntegraSys in addition to being general managers for the major business units they lead. These executives, all long-term members of the IntegraSys organization, have overall accountability and responsibility for maintaining a high level of product and service delivery, building client relationships and financial management for their business areas.
- Dave Campbell, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Charlotte, CUBICS and Wisdom: Campbell's priority is delivering exceptional service for credit unions. He has spent 23 continuous years providing IT services to the credit union industry - from technical roles to customer service and account leadership. Campbell works from IntegraSys' Charlotte, North Carolina office.
- Albert J. Ku, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Premier: Ku, who rejoined IntegraSys in early 2003, focuses on business growth and client relationships for the company's largest processing platform. He brings to this executive role and to the credit unions served by this organization nearly 25 years of IT services delivery experience, including account management and business development.
- David J. Selina, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Virtual Branch, XRoads and Industry Services: Selina's focus is on helping credit unions use the Internet and IntegraSys systems to improve performance. Selina has spent his 30-plus career working for or with credit unions - from credit union management to executive leadership roles with credit union technology providers - and more than five years working for this organization. Selina works from IntegraSys' Denver, Colorado office.
- Anne Stauch, Senior Vice President, General Manager, CUBE: Stauch's immediate focus is on completing the technology refresh for the CUBE core solution. She has spent 19 years with this organization and in the credit union industry in all aspects of IT services delivery from field services to sales support to product management.