Omgeo, the world’s leading provider of post-trade, pre-settlement trade management services, today announced the addition of seven new members to its European Advisory Board, bringing the total number of members to 23.
The seven new members are:
- Cecilia McCann, SEB Wealth Management in Stockholm
- Jeremy Franklin, Citigroup in London
- Mark Headings, Deutsche Bank in London
- Simon Cleary, Brown Brothers Harriman Ltd in London
- Danny Gordon, Franklin Templeton in Edinburgh
- Andrea Marchesi, Arca in Milan
- Eddy Confiac, Natixis in Paris.
Omgeo operates four regional advisory boards in the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia and Australia. The worldwide programme is represented by an appropriate balance of large and small investment managers, broker/dealers and custodians who are actively using Omgeo's services or are participants in other industry associations.
The co-chairs of the Group include David Kane, Senior Vice President, JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services, Simon Haggerty, Executive Director, UBS and Alan Plom, Head of Operations, Institutional Fund Services Europe, HSBC Securities Services. Simon Haggerty commented: "We are very pleased to welcome these seven new members to Omgeo's EMEA Advisory Board. With their broad securities industry expertise and knowledge, the Board's unique perspective on market issues is further strengthened.
"The Advisory Board's role allows Omgeo to effectively engage with its clients, as well as the industry, helping to guide future product development and direction. "Moreover, the Board's structure and diversity, whereby the different members come from a wide range of organisations and regions, provides a unique and unparalleled community.
"In particular, the addition of these pan-European members will support Omgeo's increased focus on the European market in the coming months."
The full list of Omgeo Advisory Board members in EMEA is as follows:
- David Kane, JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services
- Taras Huzar, The Bank of New York
- Simon Cleary, Brown Brothers Harriman Ltd
- Simon Haggerty, UBS
- Sarah Underwood, Credit Suisse
- Martin Ryan, Morgan Stanley
- Jon Masttters, Lehman Brothers
- Geoff Mizen, Merrill Lynch
- Mark Headings, Deutsche Bank
- Jeremy Franklin, Citigroup
- Keith Guthrie, Baillie Gifford
- Paul Savage, Baring Asset Management
- Jon Thompson, Invesco
- Jane Woods, BlackRock Investment Management
- Daniel Gordon, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Stephan Scholl, Deutsche Asset Management
- Andrea Marchesi, Arca SGR
- Eddy Confiac, Natixis
- Cecilia McCann, SEB Wealth Management
- Bob Craddock, Bank of Ireland Securities Services
- Nick Burr, Citigroup
- Alan Plom, Institutional Fund Services Europe, HSBC Securities Services
- David Armstrong, BNP Paribas