Equens proudly presents its first Annual Report.
The Equens Annual Report 2006 provides insight into the organisation's financial position and contains a pro-forma consolidated Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
Furthermore Michael Steinbach has been appointed as the new Chairman of Equens' Board of Directors.
Annual Report 2006 - Consolidated key figures Equens
- Number of payments processed: 6.9 billion
- Number of ATM and POS transactions switched for authorisation: 1.9 billion
- Revenue: 266.2 million EUR
- Results from operating activities: 26.2 million EUR
- Net profit from continuing operations: 16.4 million EUR
Changes Board of Directors Equens
Michael Steinbach will succeed Ben Haasdijk as Chairman as from 1 May 2007.
Following Haasdijk's retirement, the Board of Directors is completed with Jan Sonneveld as new member. As from 1 May 2007 our Board of Directors consists of:
- Michael Steinbach (Chairman)
- Antoon Kuijpers, MBT
- Dr. Gvtz Mvller
- Jan Sonneveld.
Read the report here:» Download the document now 2.9 mb (Adobe Acrobat Document)