Alexander Key Investments, the brokerage division of SunTrust Capital Markets, has rolled out Thomson Advisor as its enterprise platform for delivery of wealth management services.
Using the asset allocation and investment centre modules of Thomson Advisor, Alexander Key's private wealth advisors are able to design, implement and monitor the long-term investment strategies of their clients, as well as provide guidance on how to best preserve and transfer their wealth.
From one browser-based platform, the Thomson Advisor components include:
* multiple goal-based financial planning capabilities using Monte Carlo probability analysis;
* investment profiling and selection tools;
* NASD-compliant client presentations and reporting;
* portfolio management and rebalancing functionality; and
* complete mutual fund, stock, variable annuities and indices databases.