Finexpo - Green City, a new one-day conference from Finextra, is to set out a new business and environmental agenda for financial services firms when it opens for business in London next week, with keynotes and panel sessions on carbon neutral banking, green investment strategies, emissions trading, and energy efficiency in the data centre.
The financial services sector is in the front line of the green revolution - as an investor in business, an intermediary, and as an avid consumer of technology.
Taking place at the Andaz, Liverpool Street on 10 April, Finexpo - Green City
will bring together senior business leaders, traders, technologists and green professionals within the financial services industry to stake out the issues, and share insights, knowledge and best practice in preparing for a carbon-constrained future.
Speakers at this CarbonNeutral
• Matthew Robinson, head of group sustainable advisory team, HSBC
• Professor Michael Mainelli - director, Z/Yen and principal advisor to the London Accord
• John Firth, CEO, Acclimatise
• Rory Sullivan, head of investor responsibility, Insight Investments
• Mark Hoskin, partner at Holden and Partners
• David Clark, chairman, London Energy Brokers Association
• Imtiaz Ahmad - head of emissions trading, Morgan Stanley
• Chris Leeds - director of global emissions, Barclays Capital
• Phil Brown, CEO, Climate Spot Exchange
• John Killey, head of realty services for Emea, Citi
• John Abbott, chief analyst, the 451Group
• Simon Ratcliffe, head of managed services, BSG
• Neil Harris, corporate sustainability manager, Cisco
• Mark Greenaway, practice leader - financial services, Adobe
• Paul Simpson, chief operating officer, The Carbon Disclosure Project
The full agenda
is online now and registration
is free for genuine representatives of banks and financial services institutions.