Trading systems vendor Hitachi Information Systems Group is to demonstrate for the first time in Europe, its HD-6V Colour Softkey Dealerboard with TFT colour display at the Dealing With Technology show, in London next week.
The system offers the benefits of a touch screen with the accuracy and speed of physical keys, says the company.
The dealerboard incorporates:
* TFT colour display, encompassing hard keys;
* sixteen distinguishable colours with generous spacing between keys;
* 860 telephone lines which can be user-assigned with one of 20 different ring tones or 16 character names;
* free-seat networking and synchronisation with a PC file manager;
* automatic poweroff to save energy - when incoming calls are detected whilst in screen saver mode, the display will instantly reactivate; and
* a total of 27 pages, with 32 keys dedicated to each page.
The dealerboard's compact design is less than 30cm wide and viewing angles range from 20 to 80 degrees. Additional features include one-touch autodial assignment, flexible line assignment, handset priority, password protection, full hands-free facilities, intercom and open voice compatibility.