An EBAday Online webinar in association with Fiserv.
Join the EBA and Finextra for a free, exclusive EBAday Online webinar on-demand.
This forum examines the mechanics and benefits of improved data analytics in payments and payments messaging.
With real-time payments growing rapidly worldwide and the payments ecosystem digitalising, banks need to constantly evolve their services to fulfil the expectations of their customers. A shift to instant payments will deepen the liquidity management challenges banks are already experiencing in today’s times.
Banks and corporates from different sectors are increasingly focussing on how to realise the value of financial data. Also, how can enriched payments data be used in the context of Open Banking and APIs?
These and other questions will be at the core of our guest speakers’ presentations and will offer insights for the discussion with your peers.
Discussion points include:
- How can an enriched view on data help banks with modelling accurate and meaningful predictions?
- In which ways can enriched data based on ISO 20022 be used to create new business models?
- How can advanced data analytics help banks as well as corporates in managing their liquidity?
- How can data help to tackle fraud and foster compliance?
- How can machine learning and artificial intelligence help in providing new insights?
With thanks to our sponsor Fiserv, join us for a session of insights into key questions facing the industry.
Our panel of expert speakers include:
- Teresa Connors - Client Director, Payment Matters [Moderator]
- Andrew Bubbs - Senior Product Manager, Fiserv
- Annelinda Koldewe - Product Area Lead, Reporting & SWIFT, ING Bank
- Priyanka Rath - Head of EMEA Liquidity/Account Services, Product Solutions Specialists, J.P. Morgan
- Marc Recker - Global Head of Clearing Products, Cash Management, Deutsche Bank AG
This series of online topical webcasts have been designed to keep the discussion around payment trends going in the lead up to EBAday. If you would like to find out more, on how you can sponsor an EBAday Online webinar, contact us now.
> Watch the webinar now