How can AI and ML be used at the point of onboarding to stamp out fraud across identification and authentication?
As onboarding becomes a digital process, lengthy and clunky manual processes are becoming obsolete. It becomes paramount to leverage the increasing amounts of data to enhance an organisation’s ability to detect and stamp out fraud at the identification and authentication points.
Join Finextra, HID Global and industry experts on 03 October 2019 at 15:00 UK time as they discuss:
- The progression and uptake of digital identity solutions
- How to utilise AI and ML to capture and analyse data to crack down on fraud
- How the powerful combination of digital identification with authentication can yield further benefits to bank and customer
- The provision of a first-class onboarding experience to remain competitive without falling afoul of security or regulation
- Gary Wright, Head of Research, Finextra
- Jonathan Williams, Principal Consultant, Mk2 Consulting
- Olivier Thirion de Briel, Global Solution Marketing Director, HID