Join Finextra, Calypso and industry experts for our on demand webinar where we discuss the challenges of managing intra-day liquidity in today’s world.
There has never been a greater need for banks to manage intra-day liquidity more effectively in order to fulfil their settlement and clearing obligations on a timely basis, and the reason is not just to satisfy global regulation.
Understanding the current regulatory environment is important but so is effectively managing liquidity to settle transactions in both stressed and normal market conditions. This, in addition to the challenges of monitoring intra-day liquidity positions against expected daily settlement cycles, account balances in multiple currencies, collateral requirements and accurate reporting.
This is costly and complex for banks, and their conundrum is how they actively manage intra-day liquidity to measure cash positions, reduce costs and mitigate risk while improving operational efficiency and lower their funding of collateral.
As banks turn their attention to these issues, what are the latest advancements in management tools to assist them? Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with Calypso, and hear expert speakers discuss the effective management of intra-day liquidity and cover topics such as:
- Why is the management of intra-day liquidity a priority for banks and what are the challenges of managing it?
- How can banks make more informed decisions using business intelligence tools and sophisticated analytics?
- How to introduce operational efficiencies and reduce costs, lower risks and satisfy growing regulatory requirement for accurate reporting and stress testing
- Brad Wilmot, Head of Presales Americas, Calypso Technology
- Maciek Janusz, Head of Cash Management Nordic Region (VP), Citibank
- David Bannister, Principal Analyst, Ovum
- Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra