Join Finextra, SAP and industry experts for our on demand webinar as we explore how to implement Machine Learning and how banks can benefit from efficiencies and driving out costs.
Across the financial services sector, Machine Learning is increasingly recognised as an emerging technology that can reshape the way many functions, business models and organisation structures operate today.
The digital transformation of financial services drives greater competition, a strong move towards customer self-service and improved satisfaction. But how do banks go about implementing machine learning in order to operate more effectively and drive down costs?
Join this webinar from Finextra, in association with SAP, and hear expert speakers discuss this and other topics such as:
- How to select and prioritise use cases for machine learning
- How to deploy it most effectively and what factors to consider to deliver the best return on implementation.
- The value it creates in managing vast amounts of often unstructured, disparate data sets more effectively.
- Why securing management sponsorship and support is essential to overcome barriers to resistance and focus on the potential business benefits to an organisation.
- Tony Evans, Head of Analytics, SAP UK & Ireland
- Jonathan Charley, General Manager FSI EMEA North, SAP
- Juergen Rahmel, Chief Digital Officer, HSBC Germany
- Peter Swan, Head of Customer Data and Propensity Modelling, AIB