Launching internationally today is GoSolo, a FCA-regulated business toolset and banking app for founders based in the UK and internationally seeking to create a UK limited company and business account.
Managed through one simple-to-use app (or web), GoSolo offers global and local entrepreneurs access to a suite of tools that removes the time consuming and confusing process of setting up a UK limited company and the subsequent managing of finances such as invoicing.
With GoSolo, founders can focus on building the company they have always dreamed of.
The London-based fintech company also announces it has raised a £800K seed round of investment led by SFC Capital, Menlo LLP and the co-founders of US unicorn Grammarly, Max Lytvin and Alex Shevchenko.
The features of GoSolo include:
• Set up a UK limited company in minutes - GoSolo’s online process takes less than 15 minutes.
• You don’t have to be a UK resident to use GoSolo. It is the exact same process for non-UK residents located in 90 different countries.
• Open and manage a business account - manage finances through the GoSolo app (iOS and Android), and web. The entire process is secure and FCA-regulated.
• Invoicing made easy - instant, secure payments through Faster Payments Network as standard. Create, send and manage invoicing within the GoSolo app.
• Includes a GoSolo Mastercard debit card.
• Includes a virtual serviced business address in a prime London location.
• Dedicated support - available for customers 24/7.
• GoSolo network - looking for business insurance? GoSolo’s network of partners can support.
The UK continues to establish itself as the entrepreneurial capital of the world. During 2020 to 2021, there were 810,316 company incorporations, a year on year increase of 21.8% according to Companies House. This is expected to increase further in 2021-2022. In 2021, UK companies raised $40BN of VC investment - more than Germany and France combined. Supporting this demand and growth, GoSolo aims to make the process of setting up and managing a business as simple as possible for international founders.
“As an entrepreneur myself, I’ve experienced the headache of setting up and managing a business in the UK. It was this experience that inspired me to create GoSolo and solve these issues,” said Dima Pimakhov, Founder and CEO, GoSolo. “We have developed GoSolo to simplify the process of setting up and managing a UK business. Whether you need a limited company or a business account, or both, GoSolo is about making your life easier.”
“With GoSolo, we wanted to create a service that was just as accessible for both UK-based entrepreneurs and founders based across the globe. Launching a startup in the UK is the logical step for any founder with global ambition due to the abundance of capital, global reach, access to a huge market and developed infrastructure. GoSolo makes founding a company in the UK accessible to anyone and enables millions of dreamers around the world to launch their startup business in the UK.”
GoSolo is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Railsbank and Companies House. Tech support is available for customers 24/7.
GoSolo is free to use if you live in the UK and costs £250 annually for non-UK residents.