Eurobase Banking Solutions today launches its four e-Trading modules designed to provide banks with the tools to maximise revenue generation from customers and branches.
These modules can be used together as one all-encompassing unit or combined with existing in-house solutions to provide best-of-breed functionality and connectivity both to multi-bank portals and the banks’ own trading platforms. The new product suite means that banks can now trade in a wider variety of products then ever before and obtain the widest range of prices – from just a single screen and without having to introduce new systems. It is also very fast – completing transactions in a market-leading 6 to 60 milliseconds rather than up to 400 milliseconds using other systems.
The product suite consists of:
- Siena e-Trader browser-based trading and order management application supporting Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Market (MM), Bonds, Options & Derivatives using executable streaming prices (ESP)
- Siena XML Gateway multi-venue connectivity for both insourcing and outsourcing of multi-asset liquidity
- Siena Rate Manager full rate management with multiple margins, price skewing, tolerance and volatility checks
- Siena Limits System real-time pre- and post-deal limit checks supporting highly complex instruments
The performance and flexibility provided, coupled with the extensibility to new venues and asset classes, helps assure customer retention. The Eurobase e-Trading Solution offers:
- One-click web-trading solution using Executable Streaming Prices (ESP), Request For Quotation (RFQ) and Dealer Intervention
- The flexibility to rapidly deploy new financial products
- Market-leading transaction processing (6 to 60 milliseconds)
- A connectivity solution to multiple portals and trading systems for both liquidity insourcing & outsourcing of FX, MM, Bonds, Options and Derivatives
- High performance eFX price streaming to all e-Portals and trading systems with ongoing extensibility to new venues
- Full rate management capability with multiple margins, price skewing, tolerance and volatility checks
Carl Martin, Group Technology Director, at Eurobase International comments on the significance of the launch: "Speed, interoperability and risk aversion are key issues within any trading environment and Siena e-Trading brings all of this together in one product suite. The solution is a genuine "world first" and brings connectivity between multi bank portals and banks' own trading platforms to the market for the first time. The product is a result of many years development and it's a huge credit to the quality of the solution that we already have two global trading banks using components of the new system."