Superior security and enhanced convenience are the hallmarks of the latest improvements made to Technology Credit Union's Online Banking.
After implementing its new, industry-leading and innovative login procedures, Technology Credit Union (Tech CU) announces additional features to its robust online banking software to further enhance users' experience.
"As a financial provider for Silicon Valley professionals, our members expect the latest and greatest technology from us," says Michael Luckin, Senior Vice President of Delivery Systems. "The introduction of these new features is one of the ways we seek to fulfill our members' ever-growing expectations."
With the new additions, Tech CU's super-charged Online Banking now features:
- Expanded eStatements: members can view their statements online dating back as far as 13 years, enabling members to research their account and payment history electronically even before the advent of eStatements.
- Expanded Tech CU history via Quicken and Money: this new feature allows members to download up to 14 months of Tech CU activity directly into Quicken and Money.
- Enhanced Bill Pay software: a more interactive interface and better navigation ensure increased efficiency.
- Time stamp: this new feature will allow members to verify the last time they logged on to Online Banking, thus adding an extra layer of online security to help thwart phishing and pharming attacks.
In addition to the new enhancements, other online features that set Tech CU apart include:
- Direct download of 1098 and 1099 forms to TurboTax: with the tax season approaching, Tech CU makes it easy for members to download information on both their mortgage interest and dividend interest without manual input.
- Secure, innovative login security process (two-way, two factor authentication): while most financial institutions don't go beyond user authentication, Tech CU introduced both a more secure log-in process and a second authentication factor called institution validation. A welcome phrase and image verify that the member enters the actual Tech CU website.