Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading outsourced technology provider to the financial services industry, today announced it attained record growth in 2005 driven by demand for its premier outsourced IT services.
The company achieved 42 percent year-over-year revenue growth, increased headcount by 30 percent, and celebrated its 10th anniversary. Eze Castle Integration also increased its client base to 400 with the signing of 50 new clients.
"Over the past decade we've solidified our reputation as the premier technology advisor and partner to investment firms. Our exceptional growth is a true testament to our ability to provide clients the critical IT services they require to run their businesses effectively, including solutions to help them meet SEC regulations," said Chris Grandi, managing director, Eze Castle Integration. "In 2006 our focus remains on delivering the highest level of client satisfaction and absolute best technology service, support, and solutions."
Key 2005 milestones that supported the company’s nearly 50 percent year-over year growth include:
- Reaching the 400 client mark, with more than 50 of the firms managing hedge funds in excess of $1 billion.
- Moving its Boston headquarters to One Federal Street, Boston, MA. The new location, which is 25,000 square feet, will accommodate the continued staff growth and includes a state-of-the-art client briefing center.
- Launching vSite, the company's Internet-based disaster recovery service for hedge funds and traditional investment managers.
- Launching its Email and Instant Messaging Archiving Compliance solution.
- Partnering with Avaya to provide a complete suite of voice services ranging from implementation and management to VoIP solutions to co-location phone systems. Eze Castle Integration's voice services business enables the company to be a "one-stop" shop for financial services firms.
- Forming a strategic partnership with Reuters, enabling Eze Castle Integration to bring its customers the industry's most comprehensive and easily accessible cross market data solution.