Yoyo has combined its award-winning in-store digital payments and loyalty experience with a unique and revolutionary e-commerce solution, enabling retailers to deliver the world’s first truly integrated and most rewarding buying experience for customers, whether they shop in-store or online.
• Yoyo’s first-to-market omnichannel platform will reward valued customers with the most consistent and personalised cross-channel shopping experiences, and deliver the most effective strategy to increase customer lifetime value and long-term profits for retailers.
• Planet Organic and new Yoyo partner Revital among the first retailers to roll out this game-changing omnichannel experience to their customers
One of Europe’s fastest-growing fintech companies, Yoyo uniquely enables its retail partners to instantly combine payment with personalised loyalty, rewards and offers, as well as deliver fully-itemised digital receipts, for customers by identifying spend and product preference behaviour through the point-of-sale.
Through this powerful payment data insight, Yoyo’s retail partners are empowered to provide their in-store customers with the hyper-personalised experiences, marketing and communications that has long dominated the world of ecommerce.
Now, in a move that is set to redefine the entire retail experience (and something that has so far eluded the retail sector), Yoyo has launched a revolutionary omnichannel solution that will combine and deliver a fully secure, personalised and truly consistent customer experience, as well as hyper-targeted marketing and communications, whether customers shop with a brand in-store or online.
British supermarket chain Planet Organic, which already provides seamless payments, loyalty and rewards to its in-store customers through the Yoyo app, will be one of the first to take advantage of Yoyo’s new omnichannel platform and roll out the same rewarding experience via its ecommerce site.
At the same time, Revital - the one stop online shop for all of health supplements and vitamin needs - has also joined forces with Yoyo to utilize this game-changing omnichannel platform and deliver seamless payments, loyalty and rewards to its customers. Yoyo’s other high street retail partners include SOHO Coffee, Patisserie Valerie, and Caffè Nero.
Just a few of Yoyo’s new and unique omnichannel features, which now ends the in-store / e-commerce divide for retailers, include:
• Multichannel one-click checkout: automating payment, loyalty collection, voucher redemption, discounts and digital receipts, whether shopping with a brand on or offline.
• Omnichannel insights: payment and purchase preference data from multiple channels delivered to one platform, creating the most comprehensive customer behaviour segments and the power to deliver even more personalised comms and marketing campaigns, based on both on and offline purchase behaviour.
• Double tokenization identity: protect both personal and financial data of customer data. Without the danger or hasle of storing personal details, communicate with your customers purely based on purchase habits and preferences only
• Easy-to-integrate platform: intuitive Rest APIs that are consistent across any channel to ensure an easy integration and full consistency of experience for customers.
Michael Rolph, co-founder and CEO of Yoyo said: “We’ve all seen what happens to merchants who fail to grapple with their e-commerce strategies or can’t deliver the right in-store experience. So we’ve taken the initiative to create a revolutionary omnichannel payments, loyalty and marketing platform for retailers that combines their offering into one seamless customer experience, regardless of whether they choose to shop in-store or online.”
“Yoyo’s mission is to create the most consistent, personalised and rewarding shopping lifestyle for all and in every way. This unique omnichannel platform benefits everyone, rewarding valued customers with the most personalised experiences, whether they choose to shop in-store, online or both, and creating the most effective strategy to increase customer lifetime value and long-term profits.”
“Our retail partners see this new combined omnichannel platform as a massive game changer. Planet Organic, who we’ve successfully worked with for some time now, was an early adopter when it came to seeing the power of a Yoyo-led customer experience, so it was a no-brainer for them to take the next step and combine award-winning in-store payments and loyalty with their ecommerce offering.
“At the same time, it’s brilliant to see Revital coming on board. We can't wait to deliver a totally new customer experience for their customers. We view this as further testament to how retailers, both on and offline, see Yoyo as the best way to take their customer experience to a new level and increase that crucially important customer lifetime value.”