Six credit unions from various parts of the country recently signed with Corelation, Inc.
Each will be converting from their current core processor to Corelation’s KeyStone platform with completion dates scheduled through June 2020.
1. Cross Valley Federal Credit Union ($160M assets; 20,000 members; Wilkes-Barre, PA)
2. Wheelhouse Credit Union ($283M assets; 20,000 members; San Diego, CA)
3. Fort Financial Federal Credit Union ($227M assets; 28,000 members; Fort Wayne, IN)
4. Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union ($234M assets; 18,000 members; Gray, TN)
5. Mutual First Federal Credit Union ($95M assets; 12,000 members; Omaha, NE)
6. HFS Federal Credit Union ($570M assets; 50,000 members; Hilo, HI)
The open architecture of the KeyStone platform enables clients to adapt to evolving market trends, especially during the current demands of digital solutions. With KeyStone, credit unions have the flexibility to select their own third party vendor integrations, thereby creating its own customized banking ecosystem.
In addition to its open architecture, KeyStone houses an abundance of member data that can be analyzed for member-centric product offerings. This aligns with the current market trend of using data analytics to guide marketing strategies and assess profitability.
Lastly, credit unions are known for providing exceptional member service, and KeyStone’s growing list of efficiencies will continue to play a major role in its facilitation; examples include KeyInsight (KeyStone’s three-in-one module: member relationship management, cross-sell, and sales tracking) and streamlined transaction processing.
“We are thrilled with the opportunity to partner with our six new clients in helping them reach their strategic goals and we are confident that KeyStone’s intuitive and modern design will empower credit unions to provide enhanced member service,” ensured Corelation Director of Business Development Tim Maron.