Boomtown, a San Francisco based provider of software and services for more efficient technology support, and CardFlight, the leading mobile POS and SaaS payment technology company, announced today that they partnered.
Through this partnership, Boomtown will enable merchant acquirers and independent sales organizations (ISOs) around the United States to provide CardFlight’s best in class payment acceptance technology, SwipeSimple, to their merchants.
The SwipeSimple product suite provides the right tools for small merchant payment acceptance needs, including:
- Bluetooth Low Energy card readers that support EMV Quick Chip and NFC contactless payments and are compatible with virtually any mobile device
- Audio jack card readers that support EMV Quick Chip payments
- Bring your own device mobile app and web dashboard for merchants to accept payments in-store or on the go
- Hardware setup for countertop merchants providing the functionality of a cash register and payment terminal combination
- Merchant portal for business management, reporting, business optimization, and more
- Virtual Terminal for merchants who want to take card not present transactions using any device
“We’re happy to partner with CardFlight and enable acquirers, ISOs, and agents to offer SwipeSimple to their merchants along with superior support,” said Alfred “Chip” Kahn IV, Boomtown’s CEO. “Our customers rely on us to provide exceptional support for their payment technology as merchant expectations continue to rise in this competitive market. CardFlight is a great partner to have because their technology exceeds expectations by combining advanced features, reliability, and simplicity.”
Derek Webster, CardFlight’s CEO and Founder, added, “The partnership between Boomtown and CardFlight is natural, because Boomtown is the leader in providing remarkable support to SMBs, while CardFlight’s payment acceptance technology was made with the needs of SMBs in mind. We’re thrilled to see the value that this collaboration will bring to merchant acquirers who rely on Boomtown’s exceptional service and need to remain competitive in offering their merchants the best tools to accept payments and manage their businesses.”
Contributed | what does this mean?