Citi announces the rollout of key enhancements to Citi Velocity Clarity, its award-winning data and analytics platform which utilizes big data and private cloud technology, delivered through an integrated suite of advanced online capabilities.
Citi Velocity Clarity consolidates and analyzes data across multiple Citi Custody and Fund Services (CFS) capabilities. It leverages Citi’s private cloud-based, secure big data on demand infrastructure to enable fast and efficient consumption of information drawn from multiple sources. Content can be consolidated into Clarity from a variety of Citi’s Custody and Fund Services systems, clients’ own internal data, and third-party data providers.
Enhanced User Interface:
• New sophisticated user interface offering seamless integration across existing dashboard, reporting and API components.
• Easily move between functions and content to access significantly expanded library of user-customizable visualizations across accounting, custody, performance, risk and analytics data.
• Advanced capabilities to bookmark saved settings and filters for easy retrieval of custom dashboards.
Customized Reporting Capabilities
• Configure dashboard visualizations into highly customizable graphical reports with flexible and powerful filtering capabilities.
New API and Data Transfer Tools
• Easily create Application Programming Interface (API) subscriptions to access the Clarity Big Data Lake content.
“As a pilot user of Clarity, we’ve been very pleased with the interactive nature of the platform and the additional flexibility that it has given us to swiftly interrogate and interpret data,” said Dan Hadden, Fund Accounting Oversight Manager, Old Mutual Global Investors. “The development pipeline is very promising and we believe that the platform will ultimately prove to be a very powerful tool.”
“We are pleased to announce these exciting new enhancements as a continued demonstration of our ongoing investment and commitment to Citi’s Custody and Fund Service offering globally,” Sanjiv Sawhney, Global Head of Custody and Fund Services said. “During the initial rollout of Clarity over the last 12 months, client and marketplace reception has been very positive.”
Clarity is fully integrated with Citi Velocity, the award-winning research and trading platform, thereby providing clients with a single point of entry to access Citi’s data, analytics, research and execution services.
Citi provides institutional investors with access to an end-to-end set of flexible investment solutions across Prime Finance and Agency Securities Lending, Futures, OTC Clearing and Collateral Management, Custody and Fund Services.