Top Image Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: TISA), a global provider of solutions that facilitate digital business, today announced the launch of its cloud-based eFLOW AP solution, integrated with SAP Business One.
In delivering a cloud-based deployment of its proven on-premise eFLOW AP for SAP, Top Image Systems can empower a broader range of accounts payable professionals with end-to-end automated invoice processing. For Business One organizations, the solution can radically enhance processing efficiency, expand accounts payable staff performance, reduce operational risks, and improve response times and customer journey experiences.
eFLOW AP automates the capture, recognition and extraction of invoice data in the cloud, and matches the incoming data against SAP Business One master data. By automating the repetitive, replicable and routine work of invoice processing, the solution frees up accounts payable staff for higher value finance tasks and analysis, and offers benefits such as:
- Maximum straight-through processing: Intuitive business rules that automatically validate invoice data against SAP Business One, auto-fill missing data and post invoices with no outstanding business issues to Business One
- Continuous improvement: Machine-learning algorithms mimic actions of accounts payable staff and, over time, learn to do them better
- Improved financial performance: Elimination of manual data entry, 24-hour processing run time and invoices paid on time or even earlier to cash in on early payment discounts
- Transparent accounts payable processes: Full visibility into invoices and related data, and constant real-time performance data for deep insights that help finance leaders make better decisions and fine-tune internal processes
- Painless compliance: Easy-to-establish approval hierarchies, rule-based decisions that don’t have to be preprogrammed, workflow logs and a secure cloud archive for invoice images
- Flexible exception handling: The most user-friendly interface available to route approvals, prioritize and assign duties, resolve discrepancies and automate supplier communication
SAP Business One organizations access eFLOW AP through an easy-to-use web browser, thereby avoiding additional infrastructure investments. Quick implementation and flexible user onboarding mean the solution offers immediate value, as does the data already stored in the cloud; for example, when the same supplier serves several businesses in the same network.
“The launch of our eFLOW cloud AP solution positions our company for accelerated growth in the cloud applications software segment. Integrating with SAP Business One further strengthens our footprint in the SAP market segment. Our cloud solution supports a multi-tier software strategy for SAP customers with SAP ECC deployed at the enterprise level and SAP Business One utilized in subsidiaries,” commented Brendan Reidy, CEO of Top Image Systems. “By offering eFLOW AP in cloud and hybrid environments as well as on premise, our SAP customers get end-to-end automated processes in the way that works best for them, but with the security and assurance of a certified integration with SAP.”
Top Image Systems is showcasing the new cloud solution to SAP Business One channel partners, solution providers and end user customers at the SAP Biz.ONE Conference, October 23-25. Top Image Systems and SAP Business One have worked collaboratively to deliver an integrated solution that is built upon and extends the functionality of SAP Business One to meet the rapidly growing demand for cloud-based accounts payable solutions.
“We look forward to building a mutually beneficial partnership with Top Image Systems to meet the unique and changing needs of our customers looking to invest in cloud solutions to cost-effectively manage their IT investments as their business grows,” said Paul Killingsworth, Head, SAP Business One North America Customer Relations & Solution Experts. “When you choose to run the SAP Business One application, you get the best of both worlds. You can quickly and affordably integrate operations with those at corporate offices for consistency and visibility while maintaining the freedom you need to be agile and responsive to new market opportunities.”
Contributed | what does this mean?