Actiance creates ISV developer programme
20 July 2017 | 4008 views | 0
Actiance, the leader in communications compliance, archiving, and analytics, today announced its ISV Developer Program.
The new partner program will expand Actiance’s compliance and archiving platform, providing customers with more powerful solutions to help them stay compliant with regulatory mandates set by FINRA, SEC, IIROC, FCA, GDPR, and MiFID II, and others, as well as gain valuable insights from the communications data they collect.
“Our collaboration with Actiance will provide a unified and integrated solution to process and store communications, including voice, of pre-trade and post-trade data,” says Juan Manuel Soto, CEO, Fonetic.
The creation of a developer eco-system around the Actiance platform will spur a variety of new applications for its users. The company anticipates that customers, resellers, and integrators will see immediate benefits, including:
● High-value solutions leveraging Alcatraz for eDiscovery, supervision, and analytics
● Increased number of supported channels through Vantage integrations
● Opportunities for system integrators to build add-on applications
● Tools to better deliver whole solutions to the mid-market
“Communications data truly represents the next frontier in Big Data,” said Barry Ruditsky, SVP Business Development and Global Alliances, Actiance. “Within any organization’s communications ─ which occur through a rapidly expanding list of channels ─ lies the collective knowledge of the company. Opening up our technology to the developer community represents a major step toward tapping that vast source of knowledge.”
Comprehensive tools, training, customer support, and GTM programs
The Actiance ISV Developer Program offers a robust set of resources, training, and tools, enabling ISVs to serve their customers, differentiate their applications (apps), and increase profitability. Participants receive one integration, certified through the Actiance test harness and validated by a third party, providing the ability to more easily support the needs of the customer with an out-of-the-box experience. Partners also receive:
● NFR licenses for development/testing and sales/marketing
● Access to the Actiance support community and a developer support representative
● A website listing, press release, and certification logo (as applicable)
● Opportunities for referrals, co-sell, or resell agreements
Building on an advanced Big Data platform
Actiance has developed the most sophisticated, tested, and hardened platform on the market for processing, storing, and archiving massive amounts of communications data. By opening it up to the developer community, Actiance is focused on removing the lid to tremendous innovation.
Developers will have the opportunity to build on the platform, which:
● Processes and stores petabyte-level data sets (including structured, semi-structured, and unstructured), and can scale to any workload while maintaining peak performance
● Is fully context-aware and provides complete visibility into and control over the broadest set of communications channels through a single point
● Provides immutable storage capabilities
● Can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises with uncompromised data protection