Dassault names finalists for 3D fintech challenge
24 October 2016 | 3374 views | 0
Dassault Systèmes has named the seven finalists that are participating in the 3D FinTech Challenge 2016, its fourth annual accelerator program in collaboration with senior finance executives, regulators and influencers to drive digital transformation and address regulatory requirements in the financial services industry.
The seven startups were selected from a global shortlist of applications based on their potential to help financial institutions overcome daily challenges associated with regulatory burden, the theme of this year’s program. These include reducing regulatory-related complexity and costs, and improving efficiencies and the customer experience through stronger internal and external collaboration, data visualization, an enhanced 360-degree view of the customer, and simulation. Based in Finland, France, Russia, Singapore, the U.K. and the U.S., the startups demonstrate the industry’s efforts to develop global disruptive solutions addressing regulatory requirements that vary by country.
The 3D FinTech Challenge 2016 finalists are:
• Cyoda: Scalable big data technologies designed specifically for capital markets operations that enable robust and timely bank-wide regulatory and risk reporting.
• Detech: Strategic financial management solutions for computing optimal long-term strategies that prepare financial institutions for multiple economic scenarios simultaneously.
• Infotrie: Engine to automatically read, analyze and index unstructured financial data using big data and machine learning technologies that drastically reduces analysis time.
• Kalypton: Technology for ubiquitous real-time services, clearing and settlement of transactions at scale with distributed trust in private ledgers and data management.
• Matchupbox: Data-based platform that helps financial companies to drive customers’ engagement through better tailored offers, as well as identifying new business opportunities among qualified prospects.
• ObjectTech: Solution to provide control and ownership of identity data that was built and tested in collaboration with financial institutions, law firms and government.
• WealthKernel: Automated wealth management solutions for institutional clients and independent financial advisors that revolutionise how smaller clients receive financial advice.
With the seven-week immersive accelerator program underway in London, the startups gain access to Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and 3DEXPERIENCE Lab, a curriculum of industry domain master classes, and mentoring by senior executives from Dassault Systèmes and global financial institutions. The winner will be named on November 22, the final day of the program at Level39 in Canary Wharf. Unlike other accelerator programs, Dassault Systèmes does not take equity in the startups.