Hearsay Social, Inc. today announced Hearsay 360, the complete client engagement platform that enables financial advisers and insurance agents to efficiently and compliantly build stronger client relationships across social media, adviser websites, email and text messaging.
By removing the compliance and usability barriers that prevent many advisers from communicating with clients on digital channels, Hearsay 360 transforms how advisers spend their time prospecting and relationship-building.
Gathering client engagement data across social, adviser websites, email and text, Hearsay 360 gives advisers a holistic view of clients’ digital behaviours. With this information, the platform’s predictive analytics will suggest which client or activities an adviser should react to via an automated list of recommendations on what they should do based on the activity or content that is likely to be most effective. It also enables the adviser to act on those suggested actions, all in just a few clicks.
For financial firms, Hearsay 360 not only provides complete visibility into all adviser digital marketing, it also easily plugs-and-plays with other core enterprise systems such as compliance archives and corporate CRM systems.
“Hearsay 360 is the complete client engagement platform that allows advisers to go to one place to manage their social, digital and mobile interactions,” said Mark Gilbert, global vice president of product at Hearsay Social. “At the same time, Hearsay 360 allows firms to begin measuring large data sets of digital interactions across their entire field organisation, laying an important foundation for efficient and effective adviser outreach and optimisation down the road.”
“Hearsay Social has been a terrific partner for Janney over the past few years and with the new Hearsay 360 solution, we are excited to continue to improve and update the adviser-client experience,” said Timothy Scheve, president and CEO at Janney Montgomery Scott. “Our clients expect to be able to seamlessly communicate with their advisers across digital channels, but with a distributed adviser force in a highly regulated industry, this omnichannel client experience isn’t always easy. Thankfully, Hearsay Social delivers unique technology that makes digital easy for advisers, while providing the robust compliance and field management functionality that our firm needs.”
“Google, Amazon and Facebook have set customer expectations for every industry, as evidenced by the rise of roboadvisers and direct-to-consumer online options in financial services,” said Clara Shih, CEO and founder of Hearsay Social. “Advisers know they must modernise or risk becoming irrelevant, but they feel underserved or overwhelmed by existing digital marketing programs. Hearsay 360 makes it easy for even the most tech-averse advisers to be findable, proactive and responsive wherever their clients are, including on social, web, text and email.”
For advisers and agents: Intelligent client engagement that grows business
Hearsay 360 makes it easy for advisers to connect with clients when it matters the most, saving them time and eliminating guesswork. For example:
- If a client demonstrates interest in an adviser’s social media post by commenting or reacting to it, the adviser will be alerted to respond via Hearsay 360’s automated list with a suggested action based on what’s likely to be most effective, such as sending a personalised email.
- With a few clicks, the adviser can send a pre-approved, compliant email that matches the client’s interests.
- For corporate teams: Unified data and field management across sales, compliance, and marketing
At the enterprise level, Hearsay 360 provides unrivaled cross-functional oversight and management of adviser activity and data:
- Sales and distribution leaders can improve performance and retention by offering advisers a powerful new tool that helps them work smarter, not harder, all while gaining increased visibility into field activity.
- Compliance teams can efficiently supervise what types of content are shared with clients through pre-approval and/or post-review. Hearsay 360’s lexicon monitoring and message archiving allow them to meet regulatory requirements.
- Marketing teams can amplify corporate brand messages and campaigns through their localised adviser teams, recommend content for advisers to share, and access robust analytics from the field.