Nasdaq's Corporate Solutions business (Nasdaq:NDAQ), has launched Nasdaq Influencers, a new solution designed specifically for communications and marketing professionals to discover and connect with the most relevant thought leaders in their industry and uncover new opportunities to share their news and information, insights and recommendations as well as drive brand identity and awareness.
"Nasdaq Influencers is the latest example of how we are building an integrated view of key constituencies for the C-Suite by enhancing the intelligence we provide and accelerating the way we help companies communicate with their stakeholders," said Stacie Swanstrom, Head of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. "We continue to work closely with our 17,000 corporate clients to build actionable intelligence and effective communication tools that help deliver positive business, brand and valuation outcomes."
Using a proprietary algorithm to evaluate reach, resonance and relevance, Nasdaq Influencers allows communications and marketing professionals to identify the people and conversations that are shaping their industry in order to uncover new opportunities for content distribution and campaign awareness. Nasdaq Influencers is integrated with the existing GlobeNewswire service. The technology enables users to:
• Quickly locate relevant influencers who can help drive action within their target market;
• View detailed profiles of each influencer and their content across online channels, through strategic relationships with leading social media tracking tools like Traackr, Trendspottr, and Sysomos;
• Learn what influencers are talking about through detailed keyword and topic breakdowns;
• Uncover emerging, trending content to improve relevance and timing;
• Improve audience targeting through influencers in order to amplify and extend the lifespan of content.
"By adding Nasdaq Influencers to our offerings, we're empowering our clients-communications and marketing professionals around the world-to tap into an increasingly important network of thought leaders and industry mavens who have the ability to shift public perceptions," said Mike Piispanen, Head of Public Relations Services, Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. "The integration of this new offering into GlobeNewswire, along with our media database solution, gives our clients a powerful set of tools to build relationships and distribute their news-all while working within a single interface."
Contributed | what does this mean?