Sifma has launched an interactive database that displays information about the capital markets in each state.
The database is designed to be a resource for audiences seeking to learn more about capital markets and their impact on states’ economic growth, infrastructure and innovation.
The database includes several downloadable data points for each state, including:
- Issuance for municipal, corporate and equity markets
- Top issuers by dollar amount for the municipal, corporate and equity markets
- Public companies ranked by market capitalization
- Numbers of broker-dealers and financial advisors
- Numbers of SEC and state-registered investment advisory firms
- Finance and insurance industry employment, and securities industry employment