Gresham Computing plc, a leading provider of real-time transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions, is pleased to announce its results for the financial year ended 31 December 2015.
Highlights for 2015
• Strong CTC customer progress in 2015 with 11 new customer wins in the UK, Europe, the US and Singapore and continued expansion of use from existing customer base.
• Total revenues up 16% to £14.8m, of which recurring revenues increased 20% to £7.8m
• CTC revenues up 51% to £5.3m
• CTC software revenues up 212%, of which CTC software recurring revenues up 90%
• Continuing high level of investment in product innovation and building sales distribution globally to continue to grow recurring revenues strongly.
• Further new and existing CTC customer wins in Q1 2016, including a significant new services order for 2016 from an existing major UK clearing bank customer.
“Gresham made significant progress in 2015. High quality new customer wins helped drive CTC licence revenue up 212% and contribute to improving margins, said Ian Manocha, CEO Gresham. As a result of increased risk and regulatory focus, data integrity and control is now a Board level issue in our target markets. The Group is well placed to take advantage of this opportunity.”
“In 2015 we extended our portfolio of innovative products, launched our cloud platform Clareti-as-a-Service, and strengthened the global organisation to sustain the positive momentum into 2016. Looking ahead to this year we will cement our position as a core capital markets player and key partner to the world’s leading global transaction banks.”