Saudi Hollandi Capital (SHC), the investment banking arm of Saudi Hollandi Bank has selected MoneyWare suite for automating its Asset & Portfolio Management business.
SHC, the investment banking subsidiary of Saudi Hollandi Bank is a leading fund house in Saudi Arabia offering full range of services into Brokerage, Asset Management, Wealth Management and Investment Banking. SHC initiated the evaluation process in October 2014 to automate its entire operations of Discretionary Portfolio Management (DPM), Unit Trust Management and Back Office Operations. The project scope encompasses implementation of Investor Servicing, Trade Order Management, Limit & Compliance monitoring, Mid & Back Office along with Portfolio Performance & Risk Analytics, CMA(regulatory) and internal reporting, Customer Self Service Portal & Tablet application for Relationship Managers.
This deal brings certain unique differentiators which will provide SHC with definitive competitive edge.
- SHC currently manages DPM in Mubasher and Mutual funds in Temenos T24. Post implementation, all the Portfolio’s & Funds will move to MoneyWare®.
- A full-fledged CRM integrated with multiple delivery channels such as Internet, Tablet, Mobile, call center or branch for smooth opportunity management, customer onboarding, customer 360° analysis, campaign management and customer service management will be implemented with MoneyWare
- Online management of Subscriptions, Redemptions & Switches through Customer self-service portal.
- Tablet application for Relationship Managers enabling them to manage Prospects, Interactions and create Risk Profile for potential investors on the fly.
- Facility to create Model Portfolio with Portfolio Benchmarking and Portfolio Rebalancing
- The Portfolio Performance & Risk Analytics module shall provide a highly sophisticated platform to analyze the performance, contribution factor, attribution with top-down & bottom-Up strategies. It also supports VAR based risk assessment & monitoring framework.
- MoneyWare will integrate with Mubasher brokerage through FIX 4.1 for Straight Through Processing of Trade. Further the solution will also integrate with Temenos T24.