Geezeo, a fintech company that helps more than 370 financial institutions better engage consumers through its digital advisory platforms, today announced that it will power Personal Financial Management (PFM) for BankMobile, a digital-only division of Customers Bank in Wyomissing, PA.
“Our selection process centered around those PFM innovators with mature products, globally recognized innovation, and multiple large-scale installations with major financial institutions,” said Warren Taylor, President of BankMobile. “PFM is particularly attractive to younger, mobile customers and to the nearly 70 percent of consumers who hold accounts at more than one financial institution.”
“We strongly believe that PFM needs to be integrated into every mobile banking execution,” said Shawn Ward, Geezeo CEO. “Working with BankMobile and their technology team is bringing a best-of-breed approach to the market, with the mobile PFM benefits seamlessly integrated using our new product API.”
BankMobile’s PFM capability will include:
· Comprehensive aggregation with an approximate 15,000 financial institutions worldwide
· Cash flow analysis and analytics
· A third generation transactional categorization engine and reporting capability
· Spend management and analysis
· Integrated intuitive offer engine
· Bilateral capability offering engagement at any touch point
· User customizable SMS, email and in-app alert platform
Contributed | what does this mean?