Redi Global Technologies today announced the addition of Lime Brokerage's electronic execution platform to the Redi multi-broker network.
Lime Brokerage, a Wedbush company, is one of the industry's leading agency-only brokers, providing advanced execution solutions and essential services to support the most complex, automated and high-volume trading strategies. The Lime offering includes:
• an ultra low latency trading platform;
• reliable, comprehensive and accurate market data;
• co-located DMA, algorithms and smart order routing;
• multiple pre- & post-trade risk products focused on portfolio management, risk analysis and trading;
• seamless integration with Wedbush Prime and Clearing Services.
“Lime provides smarter, faster and safer solutions to real-time performance challenges while maintaining the reliability that has earned it the industry's trust,” said Sean Sullivan, Chief Revenue Officer at REDI. “Lime is truly one of today's premier providers of electronic execution solutions, and we're very excited to add them to our network.”
Al Candela, Lime's Chief Strategy Officer, added: “Client service is one of the core tenets on which our business is built, and as such we are continually looking for ways to ease and refine workflows. Partnering with a recognized industry leader like REDI, whose platform is relied upon each day by over 800 of the world's most demanding institutions, will provide users a powerful new way to access Lime."