Plenti, the first U.S.-based loyalty coalition, today announced that the program is now available to consumers online at Plenti.com and at thousands of partner retail locations including AT&T, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy,
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Hulu. Plenti, a program operated by American Express, offers members numerous ways to earn points and save on the things they already shop for every day, regardless of the payment method used.
Signing up for Plenti is free and there is no limit to the number of points a member can earn. And unlike most everyday spend rewards programs, where users only have a brief window of time to use the reward before it expires, Plenti gives members at least two years to use their points1.
How to Sign Up
To sign up for Plenti, consumers can visit participating partner locations, Plenti.com or download the Plenti mobile app, which is available at both the Apple App Store and Google Play. Consumers who start to sign up at partner stores must finish signing up online to ensure they can receive relevant offers and use points at checkout after earning a minimum of 200 points. Plenti members can also track points easily on their receipts at checkout, Plenti.com or the Plenti mobile app.
Plenti of Savings
Plenti members can use any form of payment that the partner accepts at checkout – cash, credit, debit or prepaid. This means that if they have a card product with other rewards benefits, they’ll earn those rewards in addition to the points collected through Plenti.
Plenti members who use the featured welcome offers could earn at least 10,000 Plenti points, which is equal to at least $100 in savings. Welcome offers include2:
- Earn 5,000 Plenti points after signing up for a new line of AT&T wireless service on a postpaid smartphone or other eligible phone3.
- Earn 200 points after buying at least 10 gallons of fuel in a single visit at a participating Exxon- or Mobil-branded service station.
- Earn 1,000 points on a $100 purchase of sunglasses at Macy's or macys.com4.
- Earn 1 point for every $3 paid of eligible auto and property insurance premiums from Nationwide5.
- Earn 1,000 points after spending $50 on eligible purchases in a single transaction at Rite Aid or riteaid.com.