Source: Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., (NRI) a leading provider of consulting services and system solutions, today announced the expansion of NRI Financial Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (NRI FinTech) through the establishment of a new team in Mumbai.
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., (NRI) a leading provider of consulting services and system solutions, today announced the expansion of NRI Financial Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (NRI FinTech) through the establishment of a new team in Mumbai. NRI FinTech, an NRI company headquartered in Kolkata, focuses on providing market-leading technology solutions, core NRI product roadmap development and enhancement, client implementations, maintenance and support for back-office business of global financial services clients.
Dr. Chiragra Chakrabarty will lead the Mumbai team, bringing with him to the firm more than 15 years of experience providing consultancy services for market development, financial and commodity derivative products, financial and treasury risk management, valuation of derivatives/structured products and credit risk management. Dr. Chakrabarty and the Mumbai team will focus on meeting the increasing demand within the banking and financial services industry for financial technology consultation in India and the surrounding regions. Services provided by the Mumbai NRI FinTech office include:
· Customized treasury risk management for financial institutions
· Validation of valuation models and methodologies
· Third party valuation and hedge effectiveness testing
· Exchange and market intermediaries
· Consulting and advisory for mergers & acquisitions
· Banking operations and retail banking consultancy
· Knowledge augmentation for training and additional programs for various stakeholders
· Design of products and financial risk measurement models
· Technology support for all NRI FinTech services
“NRI FinTech’s deep domain knowledge in the banking and capital markets space empowers us to deliver the very best for our clients,” said Toru Watanabe, President and CEO of NRI FinTech’s Kolkata office. “Our interdependence on NRI’s global best practices provides a common framework for financial consultancy. This platform provides qualitative and quantitative benchmarking tools that help us pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, monitor progress towards business goals and prioritize the actions most important to the success of our client’s business.”