Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) announced today its reviewed interim financial statements for the six-month period ended June 30, 2014.
- Revenue of €703 million
- up 20 percent on a comparable basis1
- up 7 percent on a reported basis
- Net income, attributable to shareholders: €75 million, up 53 percent (pro forma2)
- Steady increase in cash flow while sustained level of investment maintained
- 2014 Guidance raised
- Organic growth between 14 and 16 percent
- EBITDA margin between 21.5 and 22.5 percent
- New branding platform reflecting the Group's profile evolution and ambition
Philippe Lazare, the Chairman and CEO of Ingenico Group, commented: "Our performance was outstanding in the first half of 2014, with increased results in all geographies, validating our multi-local strategy across the world. Our business has continued to grow strongly in emerging markets, particularly in China. In the United States, our expansion strategy is paying off. Finally, in Europe, our performance has remained strong and our service business has been gaining good traction.
At the same time, innovation is still a key pillar of our strategy. The first pilots on our next generation secure platform (Telium 3) have already recorded initial promising results and our new countertop terminal was granted with the PCI PTS 4.0 certification, the highest level of security requirement.
In the first half of the year, we unveiled a new corporate brand platform that reflects both our profile evolution and our ambition. It relies on three strategic pillars: Smart Terminals, Payment Services and Mobile Solutions. The acquisition of GlobalCollect recently announced is also expected to accelerate global implementation of our payment service strategy.
As a result, we feel that we are entering the second half under good conditions and we have raised our guidance for 2014."
Read the full statement:Download the document now 161 kb (PDF File)