CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and tools for the Capital Markets industry, today announced the introduction of CameronTec Group Professional Services, a team of strategic technology and business specialists available worldwide and throughout every major financial center.
At a time when the Capital Markets industry continues to accelerate their move towards focusing on core business and outsourcing secondary activities, the establishment of the new Group Professional Services division follows CameronTec's recent acquisitions of Greenline Financial Technologies and E2E infotech.
"CameronTec Group Professional Services brings together outstanding services resources from three companies onto a single team to further drive automation and efficiencies while supporting CameronTec's products and solutions," says Anders Henriksson, the CEO for CameronTec Group.
Henriksson continues: "Greenline Financial Technologies is well regarded for its services acumen when it comes to addressing how trading firms respond to technology, business and process challenges for increased revenue realization and decreased total cost of ownership. At CameronTec Group we recognize the increasing importance Greenline and E2E services will play as banks continue to open their doors and outsource to third party providers."
Josh Nardo, Global Head of Services for CameronTec Group, says: "As the Capital Markets increasingly look to fine tune technology for optimized trading, the Professional Services team can provide at a greater pace, the know-how and expertise to mature system strategy, drive system integration and automation realization."
The CameronTec Group Professional Services offering includes:
• Advanced Solutions: FIX- and Protocol-based connectivity solutions including exchange gateways, simulation engines, FIX translation engines, automated testing frameworks, trading screens, workflow solutions, low latency testing, as well as proprietary algorithmic trading solutions.
• Customer Connectivity: Architecture and Implementation services as well as operational capabilities including onboarding, managed & hosted services.
• Messaging Expertise (FIX or other): Best-of-breed infrastructure and and financial messaaging, including architecture assessments, project resources, implementation, testing, certification and support processes for all FIX and electronic trading projects, typically driving 30% to 60% process savings.
• Managed Services: Strategic cost reduction, organizational improvement and resource capture.
• Advisory Services: For understanding current IT architecture and operational processes, planning of migration projects, detecting any performance limitations and recommendations for addressing these.
CameronTec Group is a strong category leader and unique single destination for all things FIX and beyond... whether it's connectivity, trading or all the tools and framework to manage and optimize.
Flagship offering Catalys is underpinned by market-leading connectivity technology and engineered on the widely acknowledged standard in FIX engines, CameronFIX. CameronTec's FIX integration, testing and management solutions, including VeriFIX and CertiFIX, build out the offering to provide end-to-end global connectivity solutions for any electronic trading environment using or migrating to FIX and proprietary protocols. Catalys Market Access offers FIX-powered gateways to more than 60 equity, derivative and FX markets across the globe, as a locally deployed or managed and hosted service.
CameronTec Group Professional Services is available onsite at the client or offsite from one of our many office locations in London, Stockholm, Chicago, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney, Paris, Frankfurt and Mumbai.