IMM, a provider of innovative eSignature, workflow and document solutions for financial institutions, has enhanced TotaleAtlas, its eSignature and document presentment platform, with a signature status dashboard and additional workflow features.
The new dashboard gives financial institutions visibility into the document and signature status of transactions throughout the TotaleAtlas session as well as the status of transactions sent to Document Exchange, IMM's cloud-based remote eSignature solution. The dashboard offers a more granular view into co-signed documents, showing the status of each signature needed from various individuals - not just the transaction as a whole.
This release of TotaleAtlas also features expanded support for attaching documents such as pay stubs, tax returns, surveys and appraisals. These document attachments can now be scanned in real time through the native TotaleAtlas interface and added to the document set in a single step.
Additional significant enhancements to TotaleAtlas include:
• Improved workflow capabilities to strengthen the automation of business transactions processed through TotaleAtlas;
• Introduction of the Windows 8 tablet TotaleAtlas client, including electronic signing capabilities;
• Futher desktop support for Windows 8 and native support for Internet Explorer 10;
• Microsoft SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2012 platform support; and
• Compatibility of IMM iSign (native iPad application) with the IOS 7 operating system.
"We continuously evolve TotaleAtlas based on emerging technologies and our clients' business needs," said John Levy, EVP and co-founder of IMM. "Our goal is to make signing documents as convenient and secure as possible, in-branch or remotely. These recent enhancements ensure that regardless of the scope or type of transaction, financial institutions can offer exceptional service while gaining cost savings through the increased productivity associated with automating these processes."