Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADVS), a leading provider of software and services for the global investment management industry, has announced the global availability of enhancements to several key products that will include compelling new functionality for more than 1,000 asset and wealth management firms, hedge funds, and family offices.
The updated products include Geneva, Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX), Moxy, Advent Rules Manager, and Advent Revenue Center.
The new product releases provide a number of enhancements and key benefits to users, including:
For Geneva -
• More functionality for closed-end fund and private equity fund investments
• Improved capabilities helping clients to address regulations including FATCA and AIFMD
For APX, Moxy, and the associated products -
• Enhancements to CRM workflow, greater flexibility in performance calculations, and improved multi-lingual reporting
• Improved fixed income trading workflows in Moxy®, as well as additional trade entry compliance with added maker/checker controls
• Tighter integration of Advent Revenue Center® with APX
• Tighter integration of Advent Rules Manager® across the products with the ability to write rules against custom security properties
"When we made the strategic decision in 2012 to consolidate all of our core systems with Advent, one of the reasons was to reduce risk and that includes the risk of disruptions from system upgrades and compatibility," said Greg Kozlowski, Chief Operating Officer of Seizert Capital Partners. "Since our seamless implementation was completed, we've found that Advent's simultaneous, multi-product update releases are efficient and easily applied with little to no disruption to our daily workflow."
"These product updates demonstrate Advent's commitment to helping our clients thrive by continuing to invest in the functionality they need to realize additional value from their investment in Advent technology," said Chris Momsen, Executive Vice President for Sales and Solution Management, Advent Software. "We are delivering product update releases effectively and efficiently, and are pleased to see an increasing number of fian increasing number of firms adopting the new upgrade new upgrades as they are rolled out."