Markov Processes International (MPI), a leading provider of software and solutions to the global investment management industry, today announced the newest release of its software platform, Stylus Pro Version 11, a powerful tool for quantitative manager research, surveillance, risk analysis, portfolio construction and custom reporting.
In addition to its industry-best analytics and flexibility, Stylus Pro Version 11 offers several significant new feature enhancements.
"There are many choices for investment analytics and reporting. The MPI difference is precision, proven models, true flexibility and personalized service. In Stylus Pro Version 11, we aim to boost our lead in all areas." said Ran Fuchs, CEO of MPI. "New analytical features including component CVaR, enhanced multiple benchmarks and even more asset allocation power strengthen our reputation as a world leader in quantitative analysis.
Our platform continues to enable investment professionals to analyze hedge funds and the rapidly growing universe of liquid alternative funds. New graphical capabilities also support better communication and presentation of this information. By upgrading our core technologies we are better positioned to deliver additional improvements to our clients in the years ahead."
Investment professionals using Stylus Pro Version 11.0 will benefit from an array of new features and analytics designed to advance critical research and reporting capabilities, including:
• CVaR and component CVaR to better analyze fat-tails and value-at-risk contributions
• Enhanced use of multiple benchmarks within individual charts and graphs
• New graphical capabilities including "bubble charts" and gradient shading
• Exponential weighting of the covariance matrix and the ability to model transaction costs in forward-looking portfolio construction
• New updated gallery of ready to use charts and graphs
• Upgrades to core technology to facilitate future improvements