MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for U.S. and European high-grade corporate and emerging markets bonds, today announced major enhancements to its Corporate BondTicker platform.
The latest version is available immediately to all subscribers.
Corporate BondTicker Version 2.11 includes new functionality that now allows users to aggregate data on a company level, including a new top-level issuer tab that provides summary and detailed views of a wide variety of aggregated market information for a parent corporation and its subsidiaries.
New functionality is divided into four sections:
- Issuer Summary - Provides a real-time view of the companies with the most active corporate trading activity, including total number of bonds traded, number of trades, volume, turnover percentage, liquidity ratio and percent rank on the day.
- Issuer Detail - Aggregated data for each issuer include ratings, credit watch indicators and amount outstanding, as well as a graph displaying recent round-lot trades versus a benchmark yield curve.
- New Issues - Includes the year-to-date investment grade corporate market calendar.
- Lookup - Allows users to easily navigate the issuer module through a ticker or company name search feature.
"Traders are often interested in which issuing companies are most active in the market. Corporate BondTicker's new functionality gives users a more complete, real-time picture of activity in the bond trading market and should further enhance their ability to obtain and deliver best execution," said Richard Schiffman, Head of Information Services at MarketAxess.
Additional functionality in Version 2.11 includes:
- MKTX Historical Activity - Created specifically for MarketAxess trading platform users, a new top-level MKTX Activity tab provides access to a firm's complete historical inquiry and trade activity on the MarketAxess trading platform. All data can be downloaded to Excel and access can be controlled on an individual or firm-wide level.
- Alerts Service Enhancements - Each triggered alert in the Current Alerts view now has a counter showing the number of times an alert has been triggered.