Anyone keen to keep on top of their finances on the move will now be able to with the launch today of a free personal finance app from YourWealth.co.uk.
The YourWealth.co.uk app provides an overview of your budget today and allows you to build your financial plan for the short or long term. Anyone looking for one-stop-shop to understand and plan their finances effectively can now download the app. Available on mobile and tablet it can be downloaded via the App Store, Google Play Store and Kindle Fire App Store. This technology is also available via YourWealth.co.uk.
The simple, user friendly app allows people with anything from £5 to £50 million to budget, track, and grow their money more efficiently over time. The app is also full of tools (see below) and the latest financial news.
Toby Hughes, founding director, YourWealth.co.uk, commented: "Everyone has different needs when it comes to managing their finances. Whether you're a young family looking to budget effectively or you are approaching retirement and trying to get the most out of your pension fund, the YourWealth.co.uk app provides all the information you need to take control of your finances and plan your financial future. We want to give people a new and simple way to manage their finances, at home or on the go."
YourWealth gives people the ability to track their current situation, taking into consideration assets and liabilities including investments, property and debt. Building on this people can then go on to model their future net worth while also budgeting for their daily lives. Anyone wishing to allow the app to automatically and securely sync with their bank account can also upgrade to the premium app for £1.49 per month or £9.99 annual subscription.
To help people better understand their financial situation and navigate the products available the app also offers a number of intuitive personal calculators (see below):
• Tax Calculator - Understand your tax bill and based on UK Government figures see a detailed breakdown of exactly how your taxes are spent, taking into considderation National Insurance Contributions and Student Loan deductions.
• Pension Pot Calculator - Plan for your retirement. Use the calculator to work out what you can expect from your pension contributions long-term.
• Savings Calculator - Build your savings pot. Work out how your savings will grow over time and how much affect inflation and interest rates will have on your nest egg.
• Mortgage Calculator - Find the most affordable mortgages on offer to you. Use the calculator to work out what your monthly mortgage repayments would be, depending on the mortgage size, interest rate and repayment term.
• House Price Calculator - Use the calculator to estimate how your property value has changed over time using up-to-date regional data.
• Loans Calculator - Manage your debt repayments. Use the loan calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments would be if you were to take out a loan.
The app is supported by www.yourwealth.co.uk. Those wishing to conduct their own research, understand products better, or even select their next mortgage can visit the website and find all the information they need. Alternatively, those not wanting to make the final decision by themselves can seek advice from one of the YourWealth.co.uk panel of professional financial advisers.