Kyriba, the leader in cloud-based treasury management solutions, has launched Kyriba Social, an online portal that enhances the client experience around support, community and innovation.
Kyriba Social is the first social support platform for the treasury management industry. Built on the Salesforce Service Cloud, it enables users to create and view support cases online, share and promote ideas and best-practice tips with fellow Kyriba clients and harness the collective wisdom and experience of Kyriba's 30,000 users worldwide by searching and contributing to a shared knowledge base.
The platform also provides updated client-specific system information such as bank connectivity status, scheduled maintenance, new product and service pack releases plus other critical information.
Kyriba Social empowers Kyriba's clients to contribute to the ongoing development of the Kyriba platform. Clients can submit suggestions for new products and enhancements to current services, as well as comment and vote upon existing suggestions.
Key features of Kyriba Social include:
• Quickly create new support cases online
• View status on open support cases
• View current and closed support cases across the organisation
Knowledge base and self-service
• Share best practices and business knowledge for using Kyriba, or other treasury or finance processes
• Read and learn from articles posted in the knowledge base
• Contribute to Kyriba product enhancement by proposing suggested products and service enhancements
• Vote on suggested ideas, promote or demote ideas, and add comments
Forum and community
• Ask questions of the Kyriba user community
• Interact with peers in the Kyriba user community
"Kyriba has a loyal and active client base of over 700 major organisations worldwide, who live and breathe our solution every day," said Mike Zinne, chief client officer of Kyriba. "With Kyriba Social, clients can harness a vast knowledge base of treasury tips and best practices to enable them to get the most out of their Kyriba platform.
"The introduction of Kyriba Social is just another step in making treasury and cash management a straightforward, hassle-free process, allowing the finance team to focus their efforts on high-value, strategic initiatives. In addition, the ability for clients to collaborate in the Kyriba's product development process will ensure that we continue to deliver the most innovative and client-oriented solutions in the industry."