SunGard has today announced the launch of its IntelliMatch Operational Control solution for ATM & Card Reconciliation.
The solution helps financial institutions achieve smarter operational efficiency by streamlining their ATM and Card reconciliation processes to help minimize costs and reduce risk.
"As the volume of card activity across ATMs and Point of Sale devices increases, timely and accurate validation of transactions can become more costly, increase risk and be prone to error. Reconciliation, process automation and the timely identification of anomalies and exceptions are vital to help ensure better risk management and that operational costs are reduced."- Richard Chapman, director, product management, IntelliMatch, SunGard
In particular, the solution will help banks to:
• Manage ATM cut off and replenishment timing issues
• Improve the quality of ATM e-journals and transactional data
• Handle disputes and failed transactions
• Manage on/off us (ATM), issuer and acquirer (card) transactions
• Create card settlement/payment file generation
• Manage the manual process for reviewing transaction breaks and General Ledger entries
SunGard's IntelliMatch Operational Control helps financial institutions deploy enterprise matching and reconciliation solutions. This helps with agile business growth through rapid on-boarding of new reconciliations, consolidation of infrastructure and processes for a lower total cost of ownership, and optimization of processes for greater business efficiency.